How does it work?
To develop your communication skills with the help and guidance of the Moderator by speaking on any topic, expressing your opinion, asking your questions and obtaining the feedback
Who can suggest to have a session
Any participant can.
Moderator organizes a session by inviting the Speakers
The Speakers can choose a session via calendar at any appropriate time with any available Moderator, selecting their own language level and topics to discuss
Who want to develop their spoken language skills
Professional English teacher who organizes discussions, makes errors review and provides personal suggestions to each Speaker
Different formats of the session
simulates the classic debates under the strict rules. It forms the skills useful for negotiations
allows one to perform in public, answering the audience's questions
"Open discussion" format
makes it possible to speak on any picked topic in a free manner
How to pick the topic
"Library" page contains some topics divided into several theme groups, prepared by SayAnyway experts
And yet any Speaker can offer any other topic, then the Moderator makes it available for the discussion via his personal account
Each topic comes with the list of the key-words for using during the discussion.
This helps to improve Speaker's vocabulary and makes their speech diverse and catchy
Everyone can choose the group according to their level or take an individual session
The meeting formats allow every Speaker to get:
corrections and comments
links to the study materials
personal recommendations by email
- #Office or home office?
- #Your power place: the director's chair or a soft bed?
- #Living in all honesty or the context matters?
- #What is worse: having no head on your shoulders or when your fingers are all thumbs?
- #Which is worse: when he doesn't text or when you have messages, but he is not the sender?
- #Your boss is on holiday: personal happiness or common good?
- #What is worse: having empty pockets or being thoughtless?
- #Workation: pros and cons
- #Your secret weapon: self-organization or a tutor
- #Yoga classes: going to an Indian ashram or to the nearest fitness club?
- #Not a single photo together online: too happy to post or you are not the only one?
- #Promotion: luck or hard work?
- #Holiday: a change of activity or location?
- #Which is more useful: Internet detox or non-sugar smoothies?
- #The best thing about your morning jog: watching the sunrise or not having at all?
I even thought of designing something like that on my own. But you beat me to it;) Thank you, SayAnyway team!
You know, it's like an English gym, like your personal speaking workout. Just wow))
Either choosing prepared topics or inventing my own - I can stay creative in any case :)
It's given me a real boost in speaking. Even my colleagues noticed it
You can join SayAnyway with your friends or talk to strangers. It's so much fun!
I've found a new hobby and made friends. SayAnyway is more than just a speaking club)